- CWE gives an itemized proposal based on full site evaluation.
- Proposal includes Aqua Mizer® system and all additional material if required.
- No hidden fees—rest assured that costs are exact
- Terms: 50% deposit, 25% payment after 50% of the project is installed, then final 25% payment upon completion of project
- Return on Investment: Your monthly savings typically returns your investment in 6 to 14 months.
You have ZERO capital outlay. CWE finances 100% of the labor, the Aqua Mizer® system, and additional material if required.
- CWE analyzes the water rates from your utility provider and audits your existing bills to determine the average consumption over a time frame (3 months to a year).
- CWE uses proprietary method to calculate expected water savings based on consumption and number of toilet tanks on your asset.
- Using the dollar savings expected, CWE determines the number of months required to repay the initial capital investment of installing the AM solution.
- CWE offers payment plan for you with 75% of projected savings used to repay CWE for advancing 100% of the funds, however long that takes.
- This process should provide you with positive revenue of 25% of the savings from day one, with no out-of-pocket expense.
- Once CWE is paid back, you keep 100% of the savings.
You will save minimum 10% on your monthly average—GUARANTEED!